Perhaps there is no such a company in the world that would not like to benefit from cutting out extraneous steps, automating low and inefficient manual processes, tracking core workflows to end, and eventually booming overall performance (what ultimately leads to increased revenues and market power).
To compete successfully in the modern marketplace, companies need to have adequately working business processes. The BPM services are a kind of software designed to manage key business processes within and across an organization. Properly managed procedures enable enterprises to serve their clients better, and drive and keep a competitive edge. One of these IT services is the bpm online CRM suite – the smart application to automate business operations by:
- mapping out routine processes with a help of embedded best practices into BPM service;
- identifying and eliminating bottlenecks and handoffs between departments;
- controlling costs and resources of an organization;
- facilitating communication between departments;
- measuring the effectiveness of all the users involved in corporate business processes. It is a brief spotlight on BPM capabilities. Let us provide a deeper insight into them.
Advanced BPM services such as the bpm’online system available on https://www.bpmonline.com/crm/bpm-services are meant to provide a comprehensive approach to making a company’s procedures more efficient, more effective and more flexible to adaptation for ever-changing market trends. A business process is a task or set of tasks or activities that must be accomplished in order to meet business goals.
The philosophy of BPM is based on the next methodologies:
Modeling: this BPM principle enables an organization to design dynamic diagrams of the core business processes so that the stakeholders get a greater visualization and understanding of all running workflows. While mapping processes out it is possible to determine a timeframe, a volume of resources and cost (the workload), which will be necessary to execute any business process.
Once the process is mapped out, smart BPM solutions start analyzing how well processes run. If cost overages, bottlenecks or unbalanced loads occur within a process, the BPM suite highlights these key issues and presents them in a form of live dashboards.
Managing. When processes are created and implemented, the reps and executives can have immediate insightful reports on task’s time, cost, balance and utilization, and other KPI metrics. This drives a better presentation of the processes, data involved in these processes and the effectiveness of the engaged users.
Automating. The BPM suites maintain and optimize vital operational components within an enterprise: its processes, data and resources. This empowers an organization to deliver over manual processes to electronic processes where information is gathered and presented in the web forms and can easily be transmitted from or to your current the third party applications.
Optimization. Once the business processes are modeled, managed and automated, the participants become capable of improving everyday business procedures, making them more efficient, cost-effective and controllable.
An excellent BPM platform entails the following components for smooth and quick business process management:
- Process composer. This BPM component encompasses tools to model, simulate, execute, manage, control, automate, and optimize day-to-day business workflows. The tool assigns tasks and roles, and processes the sequence of steps and activities that must be fulfilled to achieve a specific business goal.
- The business rule engine entails tools to create, process, change, and store business rules within BPM services.
- Content management as a part of BPM offers a full-service functionality to generate, edit, apply, share, control, and keep in any type of digital content within a business process.
- BPM Social collaboration tools like live chats, subscription feeds, tagging, walls, blogs, and wikis create a unified working environment where the employees can have social profiles, share tasks and activities, follow statuses of the processes, make calls and video conferences. All this is about improving communication and eliminating barriers when cooperating.
- BPM programs entail real-time BI and KPI metrics to evaluate incorporate processes and tasks, track the users’ performance, execute predictive analytics and present all these reports in a form of graphical out-of-the-box diagrams.
- A good BPM solution has an intuitive mobile application that can be used on any device and deliver a full spectrum of BPM services including a seamless access to the corporate news, tasks and processes, social collaboration, events monitoring, and documents management.
BPM services can be applied to any department of an organization. What departments are sure to benefit from BPM implementing?
The Human recourses department. BPM adapts to typical HR applications, like recruitment, vacation or training requests, dismissals, etc. By integrating BPM services into HR operations, the involved business processes get quicker, more effective and consistent.
The Finance and Purchasing department. With the help of BPM services, financial staff can accurately manage purchases, track expenses, and monitor suppliers, subcontractors and partners, coordinate and oversee key business activities like budget planning and approval, billing and invoicing, payments collection, material requisitions, and so on.
The research and development department. Capabilities of BPM services make it easy to manage the research and development processes. A company needs to have dynamic and flexible products and service offerings to meet the market trends. A professional BPM system contributes to achieving this by eliminating operational costs and reducing the time necessary to introduce new products (services) to the market.
The sales and marketing unit. The best BPM services support sales reps by offering the process-based applications, which help save corporate resources and time. Such a platform streamlines presale processes, gives prompt answers to the inquiries of prospects and empowers the staff to quickly adapt to changes in customer concerns. The BPM software can manage customer inquiries, marketing campaigns, launch of new products and services, and proposals and bids approvals.